Our Response to Covid-19
The Quixotic World recognizes the Covid-19 crisis. We are committed to ensuring a safe and clean environment for our guests, staff, and vendors.
We have initiated a few responses to this current public health challenge and are continuously assessing and adapting to the situation.
- Backup PlanTo provide peace of mind in planning your next event, every Quixotic world rental contract includes terms that allow the client to postpone to a future event date should their original event date be interrupted due to government action during a pandemic.
- Temperature MonitoringAll of our staff, vendors, and guests will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering The Quixotic World, and asked if they are feeling any symptoms of sickness. Those who do not pass will not be able to enter the facility.
- Live Streaming OptionsWe have one huge screen and another smaller (but still really big) screen that can easily accommodate a virtual Zoom video party. All you would have to do is bring a computer (or 2) with an HDMI port. So now, those guests unable to physically attend the event won’t miss a moment.
- Hand Sanitizing StationsGuests will be provided hand sanitizers situated in various spots throughout the facility with high quality, antiseptic, alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill bacteria and viruses.
- All Staff Will Wear Masks During your Event