Our Response to Covid-19
The Quixotic World recognizes the Covid-19 crisis. We are committed to ensuring a safe and clean environment for our guests, staff, and vendors.
We have initiated a few responses to this current public health challenge and are continuously assessing and adapting to the situation.
- Backup Plan: To provide peace of mind in planning your next event, every Quixotic world rental contract includes terms that allow the client to postpone to a future event date should their original event date be interrupted due to government action during a pandemic.
- Temperature Monitoring: All of our staff, vendors, and guests can be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering The Quixotic World if requested, and asked if they are feeling any symptoms of sickness. Those who do not pass will not be able to enter the facility.
- Live Streaming Options: We have one huge screen and another smaller (but still really big) screen that can easily accommodate a virtual Zoom video party. All you would have to do is bring a computer (or 2) with an HDMI port. So now, those guests unable to physically attend the event won’t miss a moment.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Guests will be provided hand sanitizers situated in various spots throughout the facility with high quality, antiseptic, alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill bacteria and viruses.
- All Staff: Will Wear Masks During your Event