- Can I use my own caterer? Yes
- Is there a charge for using my own caterer? No
- Do you have a list of recommended/preferred caterers? Yes
- Does your space come decorated and look like it does in the photos on the website? Yes
- Do you provide tables, chairs and linens? Yes, black/red chairs, tables and black linens to seat up to 200 guests are provided. Round tables seat 8-10 at each table.
- Do you have a screen with projector for photo slide shows? Yes, you have access to two HD projectors with two Blu-Ray dvd players and large screens. One of them has audio hooked up as well.
- Can we charge a cover at the door? Yes, except when doing BYOB. The host of the event cannot bring in his/her own alcohol, charge at the door and serve “free” alcohol to guests. The host is allowed to bring in alcohol and serve to his/her guests when not charging a cover at the door.
- Can we BYOB? Yes
- Can I bring my own DJ/photographer and other event services/vendors on my own? Yes
- When is the latest time frame I can host a party at Quixotic? 2am
- Can we get in the space early to set up? Yes, a one hour time frame an hour before the event is standard, but arrangements can be made if you need more time.
- Is there a deposit required and is it refundable? 1/2 the total cost is due at the time of booking as a non-refundable deposit. Payment plans can be arranged if needed.
- Do you have a good sound system/P.A.? Yes, and a 16 channel Yamaha mixer is provided if plug-ins are needed for band/DJ. Microphones too.
- Who is responsible for cleanup? Quixotic will do all cleanup. You will only need to take all your belongings with you when the event is over.
- What’s the maximum capacity of Quixotic? 248 people standing or auditorium style seating. 220 people for seated dining. 5,000 square feet.
- Do you have a dressing room/green room for performers or brides and their bridesmaids? Yes
- Do you take credit cards? Yes.
- Do you take checks? Yes. And e-check too! (but not cashier’s checks or money orders)
The concept of Quixotic was created by the Hair Poet, Arteplesius (Eric Sacks), a native Dallasite who has a true zest for the extraordinary. After graduating from the University of Texas, Eric’s travels have taken him to many countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa over the course of six years, while residing in France, Spain, Italy and Israel. Artist, designer, explorer, seeker, poet and food aficionado, Eric is intrigued by the arts, performance, fashion, wine and loves to lose himself in music (even his own).
Fresh from Seattle, where Eric dabbled in DJ-ing, enjoying nature and spent generous amounts of time tapping into the subconscious, he began formulating his ideas for Quixotic. If English is not your language, Eric will be happy to converse with you in Italian, French, Spanish or Hebrew.